How To Apply Makeup To Eyes - Pure Makeup Foundation.
How To Apply Makeup To Eyes
- Duke students: Please notify the Duke Marine Lab Enrollment Office if you would like to apply for a summer tuition scholarship. You are required to submit a letter of recommendation from academic faculty and a brief statement of purpose, i.e.
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- (eye) look at
- (eye) the organ of sight
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "okay, Gwen Stefani, it's not 1998 anymore" but I still like the bindi-as-fashion-statement look. Like forehead jewelry. When I graduated from high school (I'm dating myself, here) I wore a parade of sticky rhinestones down my upper arm as an accessory with my little black dress (no one could see them, of course, under the grad. gown).
So anyway, I came across some bindi made with metal findings on a vinyl backing and thought the idea was pretty cool so I decided to try my hand at making a few. It took some messing around to find the right type of industrial strength glue to use (I had to go back to E6000, which I don't care for much, but it's the only thing that works on the vinyl as far as I can tell).
This one is my prototype, made with clear vinyl (which makes it reusable, you just stick it on with eyelash glue or spirit gum, both of which I have in the house for Halloween costumes), a few rhinestones I had laying about, and a vintage brass jewelry finding that was in the beading set my grandmother gave me when I was a kid.
I should be wearing eye makeup in this photo, but I don't own any. No really, I don't have the slightest idea how to apply fancy makeup. I can sort of be buggered to wear lipstick sometimes, but only for the most formal of occasions. Besides, I never could keep my hands off my face.
Coastal Scents attempt #1
Feedback makeup type folks?
I finally received my Coastal Scents 88 palettes yesterday (x2 i got both the matte and the shimmer /drool) from the United States.
It was SO cheap - like $22 a palette of 88 colours, and since so many of the creative eye artist genius extraordinaires on here use it to great effect I thought I would give it a bash.
Here is my first attempt there with the palette.
I have also applied my first ever pair of false eyelashes...well I have worn them before but not put on myself. First time lucky too! Next time they need to be a tiny bit shorter.
I can't work out how to make them look like they are not stuck on when my eyes are closed :( so suggestions welcome.
It's still not as bright as I would like, but maybe its just the colour combo.
Think I used about 6 diff colours. Will ID them later in case anyone is interested, but I am more interested in going to bed right now tbh!
cheap make up palette
forever make up
american board cosmetic surgery
cheap make up bag
beauty addicts makeup
different styles of makeup
how to apply make up correctly
games for make up
black eye makeup how to
permanent make up classes