REVLON MAKEUP BRUSHES. MAKE UP WORK SHOP.
Revlon Makeup Brushes
- An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes
- (brush) a dense growth of bushes
- (brush) an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- An act of sweeping, applying, or arranging with such an implement or with one's hand
- A thin stick set with long wire bristles, used to make a soft hissing sound on drums or cymbals
- (brush) rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- Revlon is an American cosmetics, skin care, fragrance, and personal care company founded in 1932.
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
Eye. Bonus: Brow guide and cap. Stainless steel. Finest tip. Perfect grip. Crafted for precision at both ends - grip to tip. Grip: Unique ergonomic contoured handles with non-slip grips cradle fingers for perfect positioning, comfort and control. Tips: Specially engineered to expertly single out and grab even hardest-to-get hairs. Length: Comfortably fits all hand sizes. Cap: Unique design fits perfectly on back end of tweezer while in use to cushion hand. Protects tips for storage. Developed with Metaphase, a world leader in the design of ergonomic products. Precision-crafted, fully inspected. Revlon Beauty Tools meet exacting design and quality specifications to assure exceptional performance. Over 45 years of superior quality. Revlon Lifetime Guarantee. Made in Germany.
July 2, 2009
Some great finds at Big Lots :)
They had great Revlon brushes for just 2.50
There were concealer brushes, crease brushes, and the one I bought: the all-over shadow brush.
I also bought this bronzer from Black Opal. It was marked 90% off so I got it for just one buck :) I've used it just once so far and it gives a wonderful shimmer and glow.
What's in your bag?
Sophie May tagged me in a photo of her bag (which is fair enough) so I thought I'd do something different and do one of my FAVOURITE bags ever; my make-up bag >.<
celebrities makeup looks
discount dior makeup
how to do punk make up
drag make up tips
foundation makeup brushes
popular makeup styles
best make up reviews
120 make up palette